1. Information Collected
- We collect information which identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or device to whom that information pertains or personal data (“Personal Information”).In order to enable us to provide you this Service we may need to and/or may be required to collect, record, hold, use, disclose and store (i.e. “process”) Personal Information and Anonymous Information.
- Information obtained from You or Your mobile phone or mobile device directly to us or through your relationship with us, including but not limited to, information provided by You when using the Services and when interacting with the Platform, Merchants or third parties Service Provider.
- Whenever You use or access to the App or visit Our Site including Your web browser type, We may collect certain technical data concerning Your usage such as, internet protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, user profiles, and/or a date/time stamp for Your visit, and, with respect to Your mobile phone, information as web pages previously or subsequently viewed, duration of every visit/session, the internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, and also information regarding the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device that You use to access the App or our Site.
- Whenever You use or access the App through Your mobile phone or mobile device, We will track and collect your geo-location information in real-time. In some cases, You will be prompted or required to activate the Location Pin or Global Positioning System (GPS) feature on Your mobile phone or mobile device to enable Us to give You a better experience in using the App.
- We may also collect Your Personal Information from third parties (including our merchants ) or other sources which You have given Your consent to disclose information relating to You and/or where not otherwise restricted. In such cases, We will only collect Your Personal Information for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are engaged or the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as the case may be). We do not collect your information for tracking purposes.
2. The Use of Personal Information Which We Collect
We may use Personal Information collected for any of the following purposes stated above, either to respond to requests that You make, or to aid us in serving You better, whether or not through the App means, for one or more of the following purposes:
Where You are a user, we may use Your Personal Information:
- to identify You and to register You as a user and to administer, verify, deactivate, or manage Your JTUWMA Pro Account as such;
- to identify You as a user in Our system for security and verification purposes;
- to notify You of any updates to the App or changes to the Services available;
- to maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize the App to meet Your needs and preferences as a user;
- to offer or provide Services from the Third Party;
- to assist in the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or possible criminal activities or for the purposes of enforcing or defending our legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice;
- to track user-specific information on what pages users access or visit;
- for such other purposes incidental to the above and the usage of Our Service as may be directed or consented to by You; and
- for all other purposes in relation to or incidental to the above.
3. Access and Correction of Personal Information
- Choices. We offer You choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of Your Personal Information. Nevertheless, should You decline to provide any Personal Information that is essential to us to enable us to process your application/request (for example for the registration), we may not be able to process your application/request or provide You with this Service.
- Changes to Personal Information. You may not have access to or change of Your Personal Information in our possession or control through Your profile within Your Account. We reserve the right to decline or refuse Your requests that jeopardize the security and privacy of the Personal Information of others as well as requests that are impractical or not made in good faith. Additionally, it is important to note that system-recorded Personal Information is not editable. When We delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. To the extent of our possession or control if permitted or required under law, we may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes required by laws.
4. Security of Your Personal Information
Confidentiality and security of Your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. We will use all reasonable efforts to protect and regularly review and implement up-to-date technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the confidential and secure Your Personal Information against access, collection, use or disclosure by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage or similar risks. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your Personal Information, You acknowledge that We cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information which You transmit over the Internet, nor guarantee that such Personal Information would not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by unauthorized third parties, due to factors beyond Our control.
You are responsible for keeping Your Account details confidential and You must not share your account details with anyone and You must always maintain and fully responsible for the security of the device that You use.
5. What Happens When I Link to Another Site?
6. Acknowledgement and Consent
You may withdraw Your consent to any or all collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Information at any time by giving us reasonable notice in writing using the contact details stated below. You may also withdraw Your consent for us to send You certain communications and information via any “Disable” facility contained in our messages or notifications to You. Depending on the circumstances and the nature of the consent which You are withdrawing, You must understand and acknowledge that after such withdrawal of consent, You may no longer be able to use the App or Services. A withdrawal of consent by You may result in the termination of Your Account or of Your contractual relationship with Us, with all accrued rights and obligations remaining fully reserved. Upon receipt of Your notice to withdraw consent for any collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Information, We will inform You of the likely consequences of such withdrawal so that You can decide if indeed You wish to withdraw consent.
7. Policy Amendments